We are taking some measures to insure health and safety of all our members and staff. Please read the following information below.
Special COVID-19 Rules for PCWDC
- We are limiting registrations to 40 students per class. You must register with a dance partner; we cannot match single students. (This does not include line dance class where singles are welcome)
- You must not enter the building until the registered class / event start time. 6:50pm, 8:00pm, 9:10pm for dance classes.
- You will be asked a series of health questions and have your temperature scanned before each class / event. We will be documenting all attendees at all our events for proper record keeping. Hand sanitizer must be used and sanitizing wipes will be provided.
- You must leave promptly once the class is over to allow the next participants to enter at their assigned time.
- We are limiting the number people in the dance room to 50. For classes this is 40 students and 9 volunteers plus the instructor.
- You may only dance with your dance partner for couple’s dances.
- You must strive to maintain the 2 meter separation between yourself and other dancers while moving on the dance floor.
- Wearing masks is discretionary for participants.
- Dancers that belong to the PCWDC TA cohort may dance with other members of this cohort. (It is the members choice)
Have you experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Cough (new cough or worsening chronic cough)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (new or worsening)
- Nasal Congestion / Runny or Stuffy nose or sneezing
- Sore throat / Painful or Difficulty Swallowing / Hoarse voice
Any new onset of atypical symptoms including:
- Painful swallowing
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle or joint aches
- Feeling unwell, fatigue or severe exhaustion
- Gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or unexplained loss of appetite)
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Conjunctivitis, commonly known as pink eye